Unit model: ProRay Tactical Flash Light
Package weight: 2.00kg
Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
It claims to be a high-quality flashlight with a powerful lamp and telescoping focus. It comes with preset modes and has 50,000 hours of lamp life. ProRay Tactical Flashlight claims to be the same light used by military, firefighters and police for achieving a brilliant emergency lighting. ProRay Tactical Flashlight states to be super-bright for a clear viewing from a great distance. The flashlight is made from “aircraft aluminum” and features a telescoping focus and five preset operation modes.
ProRay Tactical Light comes with all of the following features
● Made from “high-quality aircraft aluminum” (hint: aircraft aluminum is also used to make golf clubs and bicycle spokes;
● it’s all the same aluminum alloy)
● Telescoping focus capable of zooming from 1x to 200x
● Five preset operation modes (bright, medium, low, strobe, and SOS)
● Compact and portable (can fit into a purse, nightstand, or glove box)
ProRay also features a beveled edge along the lens. If somebody attacks you on the street, you may be able to swing that beveled edge to defend yourself
At first glance, ProRay looks identical to other tactical flashlights on the market. It has the same beveled edge, same preset modes, and same compact shape. Let’s take a closer look to see if there’s anything special about ProRay that makes it worth buying.